Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Things Happening!

Hi Everyone,


I wanted to give you a bit of an update of what is happening lately. Let you see a little bit into my world! Well, to start off with the month started with a burst of energy. With getting the first rings in my Etsy shop, and ordering the pieces for my Artbeads Blogger Challenge. I ended up crashing really badly. See I suffer from severe depression, anxiety and "psychotic episodes" (basically meaning when I feel incredibly stressed out, I hear voices). I've been seeing a Psychiatrist back home in London for almost a year now, without an actual diagnosis. Because of my high anxiety, I find it very difficult to be around people. Especially strangers. Guess that's why I'm so comfortable online talking to everyone. This also makes it impossible for me to work a regular job, which means I depend on sales to give me extra money to have a somewhat normal life. I try to stay at my computer regardless of how I feel, working online or on a new design. I try not to let it impact my life to the point where I feel paralyzed because I've been there, and I don't want to go back! Currently I am on medication that helps with my depression and I was diagnosed with a B12 vitamin deficiency to boot. So now I also take extra B12 to help combat that. It's amazing what these vitamins regulate. For instance B12 helps with mood, energy (not so far), and it also is a possible cause in infertility. I want you to know this because I want people to know WHY I don't do craft shows yet. Why I choose not to meet up with others, drop off any possible local sales etc. So now that thats out of the way. Let me tell you whats going on in the shop.



These are just THREE of the new rings in my shop this month. The first picture is my Bold Blue and Cream Rose Ring, then there is my Spring Green Rose Ring and lastly a Diamond Faceted Clear Teardrop Ring. I have other colours in each style as well.


So a fair amount starting to happen in the shop. Here's to keeping ones head up and trying to move forward with life.

I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...