Monday, April 27, 2009



OK.......

So I woke up this morning realizing that I'm TOTALLY obsessed with chainnmaile right now!! Must be that whole strong barbarian thing running through me LOL. Anyways though, I've been playing around with galvanized steel lately. I love the idea of that industrial feel right now with big and bold still being really hot this season (spring/summer '09).

So working with the galvanized steel has required a whole different set of tools which is fun. I'm thinking about also doing custom chainnmaile pieces and just putting up the different options, that way if you want it u just email or something and boom I'll get on it :D LOL.

For now though I'm going to seclude, love my work and love my life.

Love yourself and love your life. If you don't CHANGE IT, so you DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...