Friday, March 12, 2010

Blogging For Beads Elegance

So this month for blogging for beads I received some gorgeous roundelles,  and faceted rounds.  I of course went back to Nottoto and got some more silver wire and created this!





As a reviewer of products at artbeads.com, I received the roundelles, swarovski facets free of charge. I have been asked to review these products and give my honest opinion of these products positive or negative. I am not being compensated by artbeads for my endorsement as it pertains to the products being received and reviewed.

3 comments:

  1. wow, this is really pretty. Rebecca Ednie/thebragal Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice :)!

    Fabi (BubbLeGumGirLie for Comments on Craft/Design Blogs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, love it. You have a eye for balance, the chain is the right thickness for the weight of pendant! I find so many jewelry makers don't get that right so the pendant looks like it will break the chain!!
    Jaemac from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...