Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Falling For The Fall

Fall is one of my most favourite times of year purely for all of the rich beautiful colours on the trees. I received a fall request from Artbeads, took days to decide what yummy colours I wanted, and what designs I would procure. Of course things don't tend to work out that well when I plan ahead. So what I had planned was scrapped and I have started working on wirework a little more closely. So come and check out this delicious Fire Agate  stones
 There is going to be so much more to come with this idea. Trust me you wont wanna miss it.

*FTC compliance disclosure* the products attributed to Artbeads.com  in this post where provided as a promotional gift by Artbeads.com in relation to the blogging program. My comments pertaining to these products are my personal opinion, no compensation has been received for the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...