Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BESTeam Feature:: AncientOils

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Having  two children (now grown), one born with 2 different birth defects and the other with respiratory issues; it was my duty as a parent to do all I could to help them.  At the very least, remove any chemical or toxin out of their environment so not to worsen their condition.  That's what lead me on a holistic path.

Now, I hold a Masters degree in Metaphysics and various certifications in Holistic Energy Work.  I have studied and practice various modalities of Holistic & Spiritual Healing as well.  I believe that if we embrace the gifts mother earth has provided us with, we will live healthy happier lives.

What decade or style inspires you?

In my business is it a culture that has inspired me.  The eastern culture experiences a natural way of living as well as healing.  I studied varies healing technique from Tibet and Japan.  Aromatherapy, and essential oils have survived the test of time and are highly respected for their healing properties in most eastern culture. 

How do you get out of your creative ruts?

Meditation relaxes me and clear my mind.  Also, connecting with nature, whether walking or sitting outside with the wind blowing against the tree branches and the birds singing.


What does handmade mean to you?

Usually means someone has prepared or created something from the heart and has taken a special interest in you though their creation.

How would you describe your creative process?  

My creative process although logical and precise, is also spiritual.  As I connect with each oil to deliver a unique blend, I consider the spiritual aspects as well as the medical benefits of each oil has to offer.

 Please also check out Ancient Oils Blog and Facebook Fan Page for wonderful information about essential oils and what they can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...