Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome to my Bling Filled Life












WOW I don't even know where to start this week! It's been pretty crazy! Due to the Canada Post strike I pretty much have been taking time off this week to do some wedding prep.


In Memory of Casper Hollands
This week has been in dedication of Casper. A wonderful gentle soul that we lost at the beginning of the week. He was kept home until the very end. His spirit is still with us but we miss him very VERY much.




Since nothing has been happening in the studio, my mood has been incredibly low and I have been sleeping alot due to the depression and low energy. I hope I will get a burst of energy when I start getting mail again. It's amazing how much receiving mail affects my mood. I absolutely LOVE going to get the mail. I always have.

As soon as the maill starts coming again I am going to be SOOO incredibly busy. Not to mention I am moving at the end of July so that will make things a bit more hectic as well!




So for now I let you go and tune in next Sunday for what I have been up to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...