Saturday, May 30, 2009

So I changed my mind SUE ME :D


Ok so I changed my mind LOL. This is no longer a necklace OR a bracelet. My boyfriend has dared to challenge me. He wants a micromaille shirt vest. So that's what I'm going to do. Just hope he realizes how heavy it's going to be LOL. So I'm gonna put up my progress daily for you amusement and interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~














~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~














~~~~~~~~~@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














~~~~~~~~~@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...