Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Swap-Bot FUN :D

I signed up for this wicked swap for my cat Bello. I have been fostering a few other cats since after Christmas. Although preferably solitary, she has been such a good girl with my 2 strays and Hopscotches 4 kittens.

So I decided to put myself up for a swap of pet toys for her.

Here is what she got in the mail today :D





She wasn't so sure about the treats in the middle at first but she got into it after a few mins. And of course her fav is the pink and green noisy balls. She really loves the green one cause of the points. Not to mention she always plays at my feet so that gives me a nice lil foot massage LOL.



Hope you enjoyed my swap of the day :D


ElizabethMD Jewelry Designs
Contact Me FacebookEtsyTwitterBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...