Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SNAIL MAIL FUN!

LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVEEEEEE snail mail.

Today's mail was especially wonderful for me as I got 3 wonderful parcels in the mail. Th first 2 are from a international tea swap I Joined on Swap-Bot. What amazing delicious teas. Check it out,


This is 3 teas instead of 2 from Lenka (Nela)

They ar from left to right:Fruit tea (looks like all berries), Red Berries (white Tea), and she says the final is "Majestic tea-our Czech tea brand (aloe vera and Blackberry)


This is another 2 equally delicious teas from Diane (Vettechmommy)

They are from left to right: Lemongrass green tea and Blood Orange and Kiwi

How awesome is THAT :D

Then Artbeads sent me this wonderfully thoughtful gift for being a bead blogger for them.


How awesome is THIS. It's a Swarovski Crystals chart.

Also along with it they also sent a wicked cool gift for me to share with all of my readers.



This is one of there wonderful cards they send with every order. I couldn't get a decent picture of the front sorry. From this they tell me to give you a wonderful offer to share the savings


Click HERE and shop at Artbeads.  When you check out type in this code worth 10% off your purchase. Now you have to act fast because it is only good till July 31st 2010.

SCF10P-ARTBEADS-0125

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...