Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Sun Meets Desert Elegance Necklace- An Artbeads Design Feature

Hey yall,

Can you imagine walking through the desert wearing Cubic Zirconia's? LOL I can't I think desert I think searing heat mirages. This new necklace was inspired my by the class and exaggeration of Samantha and the girls on there desert trip in Sex and the City 2. I loved the idea of being glamorous in the desert. Even if it means your Manolo's get stuck in the sand LOL.


Imagine this necklace draped across your collar bone ladies. We all know that the collar bone when draped well is the sexiest part of a woman's body! So why not drape some sun drenched Cubic Zirconia's and natural Sardonyx Agate across your neck.



*FTC compliance disclosure* the products attributed to Artbeads.com  in this post where provided as a promotional gift by Artbeads.com in relation to the blogging program. My comments pertaining to these products are my personal opinion, no compensation has been received for the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth
    I am Jenthewen, your swap partner from Swap bot (blog swap), and I'm now following your blog - love your jewellery, wish I could make something like that! Keep up the good work!
    Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Agnetha from Swap-bot. I'm now following you in the 'I’M A BLOGGER, FOLLOW ME!!!' swap.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!! glamour and the desert definitely go hand-in-hand! swapbot/betterthannaked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth. I'm from the blog swap too. I appreciate handmade jewelries a lot. Great background on your site might I add.

    Kampiscines @ Blogspot
    mentioned your blog on ps-kampiscines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I live in Arizona so I would love to own something like this... Following you from im a blogger follow me on swap-bot :D
    Liz (lizzibeth226)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone!

    Liz if you are interested you can find this necklace in my shop at http://ElizabethMD.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...