Sunday, October 24, 2010

Challenge Time!

I have proposed a challenge to myself, and would like to bring this challenge to my readers/friends here.

Earlier this month, I started to clean up my drawers stocked full of wonderful beads and finding, I was looking at them realizing a lot of them I had forgot I even had. They were way at the back!

This is when I decided to take the challenge of not buying ANY more beads until my current stash is in beautiful pieces of jewellery. 

So I bring unto you. Can you take this challenge? Create with what you have, until what you have is gone!?

Please write in the comments, whether you think you can stand up to this challenge :D What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! :) I love to make jewelry as well, and tend to buy tons of beads and forget about em. The other day I was cleaning under my bed and found a tray of gorgeous glass beads I totally forgot about!

    Your post inspired me to make my Christmas gifts with items around the house...money will be tight this winter (honestly, when is it not?), so I'm sure I can find lots of great ideas to use up these little gems I find around here.

    Thanks for stopping by my site, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great challenge. My scrapbooking collection has started to grow rapidly and sometimes I forget what I have. I try and go through my stuff like your doing every once in a while.

    ~J3ss1ca

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...