Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Years Resolutions

A little while ago I posted about a goal and challenge I had (you can find it here and here) set out for myself.
 Well to be totally honest I fell through. I have been in the hectic process of a city to city move for over a month now. I am just barely settled in but I am starting to get back to work now.  First on the business portion and then back to my creativity. I hope this work, I have not spent any more on supplies other then a custom order I had (whch I don't think counts......do you?)


So for the new year it is back in the saddle with full steam ahead.  I would love to know what you would like to see in my shop! Leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see you expand on your creativity. Like put yourself out there and try new styles and designs. Maybe try different animal charms like Owls or Wolves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea. I will definitely keep that in mind, when searching for new and vintage focal pieces as I <3 owls :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...