Sunday, February 12, 2012

Michaels Haul

Hey guys,


I wanted to show everyone a recent haul I did at Michaels craft store!

As I am sure everyone knows by now that Michaels is a touch expensive, but they do have there shining moments. Like a week or so ago I went there on my monthly grocery shop and picked up these great buys.

I know it's a little fuzzy!
So basically I picked up this cute little turnstyle caddy, it's black on the outside with damask on the inside. It has 4 main solid compartments inside that will be holding my tools, then it has 6 soft pockets on the outside, which I think I'm going to keep my dyes and mini stamps in :D This regularly was something like 17$ or 19$ and I got it on clearance for 9.99, Then I picked up these really beautiful swarovski crystal rhinestones in ruby red, a bronze and a lighter bronze (now they were regular price :( , I just had to get them for a necklace though!) Then I got 4 chalk ink stamps in a deep red, bright spring green and bubble gum pink as well as a beautiful sky blue! These were 1.50$ each. Lastly I also got this mini studio g stamp set of three and it comes with another ink pad, I got this for 1.50 as well :D

This little haul was a total of a little over 20$ then I had a coupon for 25% off as well as an old giftcard from a few Christmases ago (there gift cards don't expire or diminish in value with time. Penny for penny is what is on there until it's all spent.). Out of pocket I spent 2$ and some change!

I loved this shop so much, and I can't wait to be able to do it again. So let me know if you want to see more of these!? I love doing hauls when I can :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...