Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Day

This week has started off rather swimmingly well. I seem to have lost my insomnia (which was killing me, and not letting me work in the studio) I have since been back in the studio as of Monday and will have new jewelry in the shop daily.

It's Feb 1 a new day, a new me, a new YOU. I'm becoming a firm believer that every day is a new start. Starting over and trying something new, maybe even something that failed in the past.....who says the second, third, fourth time around it wont work or be a success!? Every time you fail your mistakes teach you something. When you learn from your mistakes you tweek things and do it differently the next time.

Today's goal is to get ALL of the new jewelry off my camera and sorted and start editing it! A HUGE task LOL. Let me know what you are doing today :D


Beautiful huh!!???
LOL
I finally crashed one night, and H2B thought he was being funny/cute (whatever) and took this LOL

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled into this site by chance but I’m sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I’ve been dying to answer for some time now. Will definitely come back for more of this. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...