Friday, July 3, 2009

ATTENTION ATTENTION ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have a fair amount of blog posts in my head right now so I'm deciding to separate them so that they all get there very own importance.

I'm very excited to announce that I have been offered an opportunity to blog for Artbeads. I am very excited about it. I got a twitter message from Steve Groenier (BeadGuy) of Artbeads, asking me to email them about an opportunity to work with Artbeads. I'm thinking GREAT. I wonder what there looking for?. So I emailed the address he gave me and waited till the next day. When i got the email I was sooo excited. They were asking to me as a handmade jewelry artist to blog for there website along with many other talented artists. I emailed back right away excepting there offer and now I'm going through the list of options they sent me for products they want me to play with and then blog about.

I have also decided to bring YOU my readers through the whole process with me.

I hope you enjoy this job (more like a love affair) with me. Fell free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...