Saturday, July 11, 2009

My first Artbeads Request!!

So I got the email from Artbeads.com a little over a week ago. I got it and got sooooo overwhelmed by all the choices that I actually *GASP* left it for a few days. When I came back I started analyzing and seeing what I could actually see myself playing with. Oh sure there were tons of possible new toys to ask for, everything from swarovski crystal pieces to jewelry cleaner and beyond. One really neat thing I saw was wooden frames (little, little pieces) with beautiful artwork on them!. My problem was I wanted to cut them apart and change the holes to make different angles. So instead of all the possibilities I decided to get 3 very firey beautiful swarovski ovals






I'm so excited to get these crystals. I have so many ideas running through my head as I look at the pictures. I promised I would not work until Saturday but I could not help but want to put this up so that you get to see what I have chosen before it gets here!

If you have any ideas you would like to share with me on how you would use these beautiful ovals in your jewelry leave a comment they are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...