Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BESTeam Feature:: Knitful Dezigns

 Tell us a bit about yourself.

Well my name is Veronica grace, but if thats to long for you Grace is perfectly fine :) Im 17 yrs old, and my favorite color is PINK! Im a country girl, I was raised in North Carolina but am currently living in Florida.

Where would you like to be in ten years? 

In ten years Id like to have all of my Pilots ratings and working in an airliner :) Maybe married and continuing to enjoy knitting and crochet.


What's been your most popular item or line to date?

Right now my bestseller is the Bashful Beanie. Its sort of a rasta hat "as my dad likes to call it."



Apart from creating things, what do you do?

Currently I'm finishing up my last year of school, and also my pilots license. I'm hoping to get a day job soon also!

What does handmade mean to you? 
To me handmade means to leave a little bit of yourself in a creation or design. When I make or create something I feel my love and devotion being poured into whatever im making. Most of the time I wonder who will wear or use what im knitting, i even daydream of different scenarios. Making something handmade isn't quick or even easy, most often its hard and time consuming. The end result is always worthwhile though :)



How did you originally get into the business of making things?

My mom and family are all very crafty :) I think it honestly runs in my blood hehe, but mostly my mom. She has definitely been the biggest influence in my making things!!! I love her and couldn't have done this without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...