Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day and What my Mother Taught Me

With Mother's Day just around the corner (Sunday May 8th) I want to send a shout out to all the wonderful mothers out there. The ones that skipped work to go to your recital/game/practice. The ones that stayed with you and rocked you back to sleep after a nightmare, doted on you when you were sick.and/or came and bailed you out of trouble in school. There are so many different relationships you can have with your mother, but no matter what there is always some kind of a connection that can never be broken!

Things I Have Learned From my Mother:

-my skills at sewing have grown out of watching her take on project after project growing up and even now when I go home.
-love with all your heart and be a good friend.
-how to survive
-relationships are built while constantly working on them
-Life doesn’t always cooperate.


What I learned from my mother and what I do is not always the same thing. Someday.......I hope to take what I learned and pass it on to my own children.

What did you learn from your Mother? Write it in the comments below to continue the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...