Thursday, July 21, 2011

Recipe of the Week: Iced Coffee








CONFESSION: This is NOT the original recipe. I actually found a recipe at my favourite YouTube channel Manjula's Kitchen ( That actually goes directly to the recipe I got and tweeked from her)





ICED COFFEE


Ingredients

2 1/2 tbsps Instant coffee
4 1/2 tbsps sugar
8 oz. Milk
2 cups of ice


Take the instant coffee, sugar, and milk and mix it in the blender for a few seconds, then put the ice in and let the blender run for a minute or so. This allows the ice to not only be chopped but chill the coffee more.

SEEEEE Super easy peasy....If you try it please let me know what you think. I originally tried Manjula's first and tasted and found I wanted more of a coffee flavour to mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...